Do you love solving problems, finding solutions, and serving others? Are you looking for a real career with opportunity to grow, instead of a dead end job just to pay your bills? Do you enjoy working with your hands and learning how things work? Tired of getting no support from your current employer or not being recognized for your achievements?
At OnTime Service we pride ourselves with taking care of our team members: You are not just employee here, you are part of our team and our family! We don’t believe that your job is more important than your family. We work to allow flexibility in your schedule so you don’t have to miss important family events. You will never be pressured to sell things that your customer doesn’t need. Our company started performing electrical work in 1975, so we have the experience and expertise to help you succeed. Our service manager’s main job is to support you! We celebrate your success and recognize performance. You have the opportunity to work alongside of some of the highest paid and best electricians in the state. We offer great benefits and have fun company outings, like going to a Baron’s game or Top Golf, free breakfast, Christmas parties and crawfish boils.
If you share our passion for superior customer service, then OnTime Service is the company for you! OnTime Service is #1 in Alabama for customer service: We are not a large corporation who only cares about the bottom line. We are your friendly neighborhood technician who cares about customer satisfaction! We back that up with our written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We believe the most important part of our job is to be courteous, honest and respectful to every person we encounter. So we should never, never try to sell anyone anything they don’t need or want.
We are seeking friendly, clean-cut, APPRENTICE ELECTRICIANS for residential work servicing Alabama.
Apprentice Electrician Benefits:
- Work among some of the highest paid and best electricians in the industry.
- OnTime Service provides team members with work year round, not just busy season
- Job Security – We constantly invest in marketing to keep you busy
- We provide regular training opportunities so that you can keep growing
- State of the art diagnostic equipment and tools
- Full coverage health insurance through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Gap insurance, short term/long term disability insurance, dental, and maternity
- Paid Holidays and paid vacations
- Company Truck (we pay fuel, tags, insurance, vehicle maintenance & repairs)
- Company iPhone
- Company issued shirts, caps, and jackets
- We are constantly growing which creates opportunity for advancement!
Our business began in 1975 and is still locally and family-owned and operated. We have been blessed with an amazing team dedicated to serving people. Our mission statement, if you want to call it that, is “Leave it better than you found it.” As long as we stay true to that simple philosophy we will continue to grow and delight our customers. OnTime Service has received the “Super Service Award” by Angie’s List for several years and also has an A+ rating with “Better Business Bureau”. OnTime Service has thousands of Google Reviews with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5, and we have hundreds of Facebook Reviews with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5. We are members of Airtime Success International, and Learning Alliance. We enjoy and are honored to support our veterans by sponsoring “Folds of Honor”, we also support local and international charities: such as “Kulture City”, “Children’s Harbor”, “Children’s Village”, and “Doulas Partners
Apprentice Electrician Requirements
- OnTime Service is willing to train excellent candidates for Electrical Certification
- Must be drug-free with no criminal history
- Must have a valid and current driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Be genuine and friendly
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds, kneel, crawl and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to work in crawlspaces, attics, ceilings, roofs and on ladders
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and a positive attitude
- Wear a uniform, well groomed, clean cut
- Assist electricians to diagnose, repair and install residential and light commercial electrical systems in strict compliance with the National Electrical Code
- Follow all safety procedures
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Must have the ability to drive a service truck
- Clean and organize service trucks as needed
- Deliver parts and tools to electricians as needed
- Listen and follow instructions
- Work well with a team
- Willing to learn and grow