General Job Description
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Must have a valid and current driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Outgoing and Friendly
Are you a stickler for impeccable service? Do you pride yourself on solving problems, finding solutions, and taking care of others? Are you ready to represent a company that stands out in its commitment to providing world-class service to its customers? If you share our passion for superior customer service and have what it takes to make each customer experience rewarding, then OnTime Service is the company for you! OnTime Service is #1 in the Birmingham area for customer service: We believe it’s important to know that we still do business the right way! We are not a large corporation who only cares about the bottom line. We are your neighborhood service company who cares more about customer satisfaction than anything else! At OnTime Service we also pride ourselves with taking care of our team members: employees here are not just employees, we are a team and a family! We offer great benefits, we have fun company outings, free breakfast weekly, annual Christmas party, annual awards banquet, and we give back to our local community!
We are seeking excellent individuals to join our great team.
- Work among some of the best people in the service industry
- Be a part of a team driven culture, and have fun while being well compensated!
- We offer competitive pay, actual salary dependent on experience
- Full health insurance for team members
- Paid Holidays and paid vacations
- Company issued uniforms, caps, and jackets
- Room for advancement and low turnover
- We are constantly growing!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a drug test and background test
- Doesn’t use any type of tobacco products
- Previous working experience in the service industry is preferred
- Must have good work ethic and must be on time
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Works well with a team
- Being genuine and personable is a must!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Strong commitment to world class customer service
- Meet and exceed goals within the company
- Superior oral/written communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively
- Ability to work well and quickly under pressure
- A knack for effective time management, organization, and prioritizing
- Strong decision making, change management, and negotiation skills
- Ensures that jobs are done on time and in a professional way
- Build solid productive relationships with team members and customers
- Provide timely feedback to management on any issues or needs
About the Company:
OnTime Service was voted the “Super Service Award” by Angie’s List for six straight years and also has an A+ rating with “Better Business Bureau”. OnTime Service has over 260 Google Reviews with an average of 4.8 stars out of 5, and we have over 180 Facebook Reviews with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5. We are members of Airtime Success International, and Learning Alliance. OnTime Service is also proud to be a part of the Homewood Chamber of Commerce, Hoover Chamber of Commerce, Vestavia Chamber of Commerce, and the National Fire Protection Association. OnTime Service prides itself in supporting our veterans by sponsoring “Folds of Honor”, we also sponsor local and international charities: such as “Kulture City”, “Children’s Harbor”, “Children’s Village”, and “Doulas Partners”..
OnTime Service is #1 in Birmingham for customer service. We are seeking friendly, clean-cut, professional Licensed Electricians for residential work servicing the Birmingham area.
If you’re thinking about joining the OnTime Service Team, please go to our website to fill out an application and upload a resume.