Website OnTime Service
This is Kerry Adkins with Ontime Service, we are growing like crazy, and our admin staff really needs help! I believe God created every person for a purpose and gave each person unique skills, gifts, and abilities to achieve that purpose. If the following description sounds like you, we would love to talk. You value details, accuracy, and structure. You are a helpful, unselfish person who prefers to work in a supportive capacity. A peacekeeper who prefers harmony and doesn’t like conflict. A methodical person with strong focus and a desire for accurate results. A consistent, careful, patient person. You are a person that shares our core values which are: Courtesy, Honesty, Respect, Integrity, Servant heart & Teachable.
Who Are We
OnTime Service began in 1975 and is still locally and family owned and operated. We have been blessed with an amazing team dedicated to serving people. Our mission statement, if you want to call it that, is “Leave it better than you found it.” As long as we stay true to that simple philosophy we will continue to grow and delight our customers.
What’s it like to work at OnTime Service?
We could write a bunch of stuff about our company but we prefer for our team members to tell you in their very own words. Watch the video below:
Next, we want to share with you some recent reviews from homeowners. We could tell you that we are committed to customer service but we think it’s better to show you what real OnTime Service customers have to say. Check the reviews below:
OnTime Service has received the “Super Service Award” by Angie’s List for several years and also has an A+ rating with “Better Business Bureau”. OnTime Service has thousands of Google Reviews with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5, and we have hundreds of Facebook Reviews with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5. We are members of Airtime Success International, and Learning Alliance. We enjoy and are honored to support our veterans by sponsoring “Folds of Honor”, we also support local and international charities: such as “Kulture City”, “Children’s Harbor”, “Children’s Village”, and “Doulas Partners. We are a tobacco-free employer.
- $50,000-$80,000 / annually (based on experience)
- Sign-on Bonus of $1,500.00 (based on experience)
- 100% paid individual health insurance coverage
- Work amongst the highest-paid HVAC techs in the industry”
- We provide team members with work year-round, not just busy season
- Job Security – We constantly invest in marketing to keep you busy
- We provide regular training opportunities so that you can keep growing
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and tools
- Full coverage health insurance
- Gap insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, dental, and maternity
- Paid Holidays and paid vacations
- Company Truck (we pay fuel, tags, insurance, vehicle maintenance & repairs)
- Company iPhone
- Company-issued shirts, caps, and jackets
- We are constantly growing which creates opportunities for advancement!
- Never sell anything to a customer that they don’t need or want
- Wear a uniform, well-groomed, clean cut
- Perform installs and changeouts on all residential systems
- Properly diagnose cooling and heating issues for systems
- Comply with federal, state, and local building and HVAC codes by strict adherence to the requirements.
- Educate customers on how their HVAC system works and why it’s not working
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Must have EPA Certification or be able to pass the EPA test
- NATE certified is a plus
- Must be willing to submit a background check and drug testing
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
- Be genuine and friendly
- At least 1-2+ years of residential service install experience required
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds, kneel, crawl and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to work in crawlspaces, attics, ceilings, roofs and on ladders
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and a positive attitude
- Willing to learn
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.”