RESIDENTIAL PLUMBER (SIGNING BONUS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES)
No Covid-19 Vaccine Required
Do you love solving problems, finding solutions, and serving others? Are you uncomfortable “selling” people things they don’t need? Embarrassed by the lack of professionalism and organization of your current company? Tired of getting no support from your manager or not being recognized for your achievements?
At OnTime Service we pride ourselves with taking care of our team members: You are not just employee here, you are part of our team and our family! We don’t believe that your job is more important than your family. We work to allow flexibility in your schedule so you don’t have to miss important family events. You will never be pressured to sell things that your customer doesn’t need. Our service manager and field manager have over 39 years of combined experience and their job is to support you! We celebrate your success and recognize performance. You have the opportunity to work alongside of some of the highest paid and best plumbers in the state. We offer great benefits and have fun company outings, like going to a Baron’s game or Top Golf, free breakfast, Christmas parties and crawfish boils.
If you share our passion for superior customer service, then OnTime Service is the company for you! OnTime Service is #1 in Alabama for customer service: We are not a large corporation who only cares about the bottom line. We are your friendly neighborhood technician who cares about customer satisfaction! We back that up with our written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We believe the most important part of our job is to be courteous, honest and respectful to every person we encounter. So we should never, never try to sell anyone anything they don’t need or want.
We are seeking friendly, clean-cut, professional PLUMBERS for residential work servicing Alabama.
Residential Plumber Benefits:
- Work among some of the highest paid and best plumbers in the industry.
- OnTime Service provides team members with work year round, not just busy season
- Job Security – We constantly invest in marketing to keep you busy
- We provide regular training opportunities so that you can keep growing
- State of the art plumbing equipment, inspection cameras and tools
- Full coverage health insurance through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Gap insurance, short term/long term disability insurance, dental, and maternity
- Paid Holidays and paid vacations
- Company Truck (we pay fuel, tags, insurance, vehicle maintenance & repairs)
- Company iPhone
- Company issued shirts, caps, and jackets
- We are constantly growing which creates opportunity for advancement!
Our business began in 1975 and is still locally and family owned and operated. We have been blessed with an amazing team dedicated to serving people. Our mission statement, if you want to call it that, is “Leave it better than you found it.” As long as we stay true to that simple philosophy we will continue to grow and delight our customers. OnTime Service has received the “Super Service Award” by Angie’s List for several years and also has an A+ rating with “Better Business Bureau”. OnTime Service has thousands of Google Reviews with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5, and we have hundreds of Facebook Reviews with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5. We are members of Airtime Success International, and Learning Alliance. We enjoy and are honored to support our veterans by sponsoring “Folds of Honor”, we also support local and international charities: such as “Kulture City”, “Children’s Harbor”, “Children’s Village”, and “Doulas Partners
- Must have a current Master or Journeyman License with the Alabama State Board of Plumbing
- Must be drug-free with no criminal history
- Must have a valid and current driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Be genuine and friendly
- At least one year of residential plumbing experience
- OnTime Service is willing to train excellent candidates for Plumbing Certification
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds, kneel, crawl and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to work in crawlspaces, attics, ceilings, roofs, trenches and on ladders
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and a positive attitude
- Wear a uniform, well groomed, clean cut
- Diagnose, repair and install residential plumbing systems in strict compliance with all state and local plumbing codes
- Perform all types of drain clearing and drain cleaning
- Educate customers on how their plumbing system works and why it’s not working
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Work well with a team
- Willing to learn and grow