FOLDS OF HONOR FUNDRAISER | SUPPORT OUR MILITARY FAMILIES

– Major Dan Rooney, CEO/Founder of Folds of Honor

OnTime Service is proud to announce our involvement with the Folds of Honor Foundation.

We have committed to raise $5,000 to help Folds of Honor scholarship programs for the families of America’s fallen and disabled servicemen and women. Together, we can do our part to honor American heroes.

DONATE NOW

Stand with us to honor our flag, our fallen, and our future. Make a safe and secure donation to our Folds of Honor Fundraiser Event.

Folds of Honor
Honor Their Sacrifice. Educate Their Legacy.

Watch Major Dan Rooney tell the story of why he decided to commit his life to the families of our American heroes:

In 2007, Major Rooney formed the Folds of Honor, a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization that provides educational scholarships to the families of fallen and disabled service-members.

The need that we are serving is great, and we can use all the help we can get to fulfill this mission to provide scholarships for the families of our fallen and disabled service members.
The Military Casualty Information database indicates there have been 58,456 total fallen and combat wounded Service Members across the three primary military operations since September 11, 2001. And, there are 1.5 million dependents of those who’ve served in Iraq or Afghanistan.
By standing in the financial gap of the more than one million dependents adversely affected by war, Folds of Honor provides educational scholarships to the children and spouses of those killed or disabled while serving our nation.
Scholarships are used to subsidize the costs of tuition, school books, fees, on-campus room and board, special tools and equipment necessary for coursework, school-approved tutoring, and other approved educational expenses that a student’s school may deem appropriate.

About the Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded up to $5,000. Award amount is based on the “unmet need” calculated on the Financial need page of the application process.
Since 2007, Folds of Honor has awarded more than 10,000 educational scholarships to family members of service members who were killed or disabled while on active duty.
The need for donations is more critical now than ever before. For the first time in Folds of Honor history, the organization is unable to award a scholarship to every qualified applicant– including those who had been previous recipients.

OnTime Service is a proud supporter of the Folds of Honor Foundation and their mission to help military families.

Watch these videos to learn about the important impact Folds of Honor has on real American families:

From the Fold of Honor

“We speak with a sense of duty, as we realize our freedoms are courtesy of the 1% of Americans who have fought to defend the other 99%. Driven by the love of country, we evoke a sense of patriotism and never stop working on behalf of the families we serve.”

How You Can Help

Help us help the families of our nation’s heroes. Together, we can honor those heroes who stand guard over our freedoms and make a difference in the lives of their families who have sacrificed so much.

Donate to Our Campaign

Making a donation is easy and secure. Any amount you can donate will be greatly appreciated! Please share with friends and family.

Create Your Own Folds of Honor Fundraiser

We encourage you to set up your own personal fundraising page. You can stand with our military families by organizing a bake sale, race, employee event, art gallery, dance-off, or anything else. Patriots, get creative!

2017 Patriot Golf Day

Join the largest grass-roots golf fundraiser in America by signing up to participate today.

Thank you for supporting the mission of the Folds of Honor Foundation!